You need to change your travel plans at short notice, get sick during your trip or your luggage gets lost? Don't travel without insurance. As an ACL member, you can now easily take out the cover of your choice.
- Financial coverage when plans change before the start of a trip, for instance due to illness
- Trip interruption: Proportionate reimbursement of the remaining days in the event of an early return, for example after illness or injury
- Flight tickets, accommodation, car rental, cruises, tours, excursions, etc. are covered — as long as you include them in the total cost of the trip
- Annual coverage: Coverage limit per trip and per person: 5.000€
- Single trip coverage: Coverage limit per trip = total cost of the trip
- Coverage for luggage and personal belongings
- Coverage for special items up to 50% of the sum insured (e.g. jewelry, precious stones, pearls, watches, cameras)
- Luggage Assistance in case of theft
- Coverage of identity documents, driver's license, bank cards: up to 350€
- Coverage of goods purchased during the trip: up to 500€
- Luggage delay of more than 8 hours: up to 250€
- Set the insured sum per person between 500€ and 3.500€
Choose the right insurance for your trip
Cancellation insurance + Luggage insurance
— or —
Cancellation insurance only
Single trip coverage
— or —
Cancellation protection: You have booked a trip. Shortly before the start of the trip, your child becomes seriously ill. Cancellation fees are refunded to you for the whole family.
Trip interruption: reimbursement in proportion to the remaining days in the event of an early return, for example after illness or injury
Luggage: Luggage is lost during the flight. Luggage, photographic equipment and replacement of documents are paid for.
Shortly before the start of the trip, you separate from your partner. The trip must be canceled. For coverage to exist, the ground for cancellation would have to be accident, illness or material damage.
You miss your connecting flight due to a delay. The costs of an additional night are not covered. Why: This is not a case of illness, accident, etc. Note: The airline may be held responsible in this case, depending on the reason for the delay.
Theft of cash or credit cards from your luggage.